Re: Window Manager compliance

> I think it makes a lot of sense for Gnome to control the desktop settings,

That's probably true, but E allows greater freedom with backgrounds, so it
would only be a really good solution if the Gnome control for desktops was
updated to include E's functionality on that point.

****
Stephen Quattlebaum
quatt001@bama.ua.edu

This email composed of %100 post-consumer electrons.

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily the opinions of the
University of Alabama or it's faculty/administration (but they should be).