Re: Coming proposal (was: Window Manager compliance)

On 21 May 1999 08:38:57 -0400, Michael Rogers
<bastard_machine@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I was hoping that the desktop manager half of gmc and the file manager half
>of gmc would be separated at some point in the future, with the desktop and
>session manager being the only "required" part of Gnome. Any thoughts on
>whether this would be possible/desirable?

Dunno about required parts, but the separation is planned by Miguel
whenever he context switches back to file manager hacking.

Should have been at Linux Expo,
-- Elliot
"We're sorry, we didn't know it was supposed to be invisible."
	- Sign carried outside US embassy.