Fwd: gnome-popup-help patch

I sent this to gnome-list, but I suppose that was the wrong place, so here
it is again. In addition to what's described below, the patch sets
sensitivity to FALSE for Cut if the editable is not editable.

----- Forwarded message from epg -----

If gnome_widget_add_help_with_uidata() was called with a help parameter of
NULL, copying, cutting, and pasting would not work. Also, if uidata was
used, it could not set the sensitivity of the cut/copy/paste menu items.

This patch fixes these bugs as well as a memory leak in append_ui_info().
I made it with gnome-libs 1.0.53.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"I thought I was in love once. Later I learned it was an inner ear
 infection."
 --Constable Benton Fraser (Due South)

GnomePopupHelp2.diff.gz

PGP signature