Re: 3D scene graph library

 Yes definitely yes, and please add some python bindings :)

 A simple application would be any app that needs to draw Mathematica
Quality stuff! I am a math guy so I always think about Mathematica!

 These wre my 21/3 cents worth!

On 11/9/99, 6:10:53 PM, Lauris Kaplinski <lauris@ariman.ee> wrote
regarding 3D scene graph library:

> Hello

> I've been playing with OpenGL to learn it for some weeks. As a
> result, I've done a framework for general 3D scene graph library. It
> something similar in spirit to ssg (from plib), and GnomeCanvas. Uses
Gtk
> type system and OpenGL. It is very spartan yet, but shows some signs
> become usable.

> Now I have three questions:

> - has anybody done / doing / planning to do something similar in C /
Gtk
> - does anybody find something like this usable for GNOME
> - does anybody have ideas / suggestions for developing / rewriting
that