Re: Conditionals in autoconf/make

>>>>> "Colin" == Colin Fox <cfox@telus.net> writes:

Colin> Ok, I feel kind of out of touch here. I've looked at the info
Colin> pages for automake etc., but I still am kind of clueless when
Colin> it comes to actually creating my own .am files. Is there a
Colin> nice, straightforward tutorial on this, or do I have to wander
Colin> around macro hell trying to figure out how it all gets put
Colin> together?

There are a couple auto* tutorials out there.  I don't have the URLs
handy, but I think there are pointers from the autoconf web page.