Re: Guname weirdness (Gnome-utils package)

> Oh my gosh this is great!!!
>
> Well, not great, since it's a bug, but great in that until now I'm the
> only one I talked to who saw this bug.

Damn. Should of let you live in your world of paranoia :)

> So, let's see if we can find what it is that makes us have this and no
> one else.  I'm using the 1.0.50 packages (except for 1.0.51
> gnome-core), 1.0.13 gnome-utils, 1.2.5 gtk+ and glib, all compiled by
> hand.  What about you?

I'm also using the 1.0.50 packages (except for 1.0.51 gnome-core), 1.0.13
gnome-utils, and the 1.2.5 gtk+ and glib stuff. In fact, Dax Kelson's RPMS
:P
since I can't connect to the net from linux at the moment (too lazy to sit
down and work it out - sucks moving from country -> country) I can't grab
the CVS stuff and trace it ;)

Ian, wanna file a bug report on our behalf - or even better - fix it? ;)