Re: PATCH: to change window title in gnome-terminal

Hi,

Thanks for the work, however, i'd personally rather such a setting
was part of the preferences dialogue - thats what it is there for.
It actually needs a fair redesign in the meantime anyway, the array of
options are a little daunting.

This also does not set the preference settings for the title, so
the title will not be saved across sessions properly.

Also as a stylistic hint i'd suggest not using 'i' as a pointer
variable, things like i,j,k are almost exclusively used for integer
index counters.

Any patch should include appropriate documentation updates as well.

Regards,
 Michael