Re: Integrate VMware and Gnome - continued

On 15 Oct, Regis Duchesne wrote:
:  John,
:
:  > It seems to me that the news app/applet is the only way to make sure
:  > everyone has access to the info without forcing it on anyone who doesn't
:  > want it.  Call it....Gnupdate?
:  Perhaps. I'm going to think about it.

It seems this is a good chance for you to write a little notifier
beastie, and then sysadmins can add it to their global xinit (or
xsession) scripts, cause like John said everyone might not use
gnome-session. If this thread continues much longer it will be
approaching the time it takes to write such an app...

	- A