Re: Applet resizing questions

On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 05:42:18PM -0700, George wrote:

> ... the change_position signal happens quite often so it's normally
> not send and you have to enable it for yourself, use the
> applet_widget_send_position function.

Thanks for the information.  Unfortunately, I've grepped a fresh CVS
checkout, and although I can find this declared in applet-widget.h,
the corresponding definition seems to be missing!  Do I need some
special CVS release?

gnome$> find -name "*.[ch]" | xargs grep -l applet_widget_send_position
./gnome-core/panel/applet-widget.h

-- John Kodis.