Re: [Re: [lacage email enst fr: CORBA & GNOME]]

Michael ROGERS <M.Rogers@cs.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
>>hi,
>>
>>we have just released a new version of a paper on CORBA and Bonobo and
GNOME.
>>http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/corba
>>We are looking forward someone to create a nice logo for the book.
>>Anyone interested ?

>How about a jigsaw puzzle of a bonobo?

>http://vh60007.vh6.infi.net/art/03_31_98/23yakmonkey.gif

>http://www.selu.com/~bio/PrimateGallery/primates/Hominidae/bonobo/bonobo01.jpg

>Michael Rogers

It is a good idea. I'm working on a little logo made by hand (using xpaint &
gimp), but this can be a good choice. Work on that and try, more options are
the way for best selections.

Ivan Andres Hernandez Puga.

Free science and free software are just two aspects of the same complex
reality: long-term human survival.
Support humankind, use Linux.