BUG + SOLUTION: wrong defines in libgnomui (gnome-lib-1.0.53)

Hello,

I just found some bugs in libgnomeui.  Some defined functions are not typesafe
and this affects c++ compiling.

in libgnomeui/gnome-app-helper.h some definitions lead to an initialization to
`void *' from `conts char *' for the element "gpointer moreinfo" of struct
GNOMEUIINFO.  This affects GNOMEUIINFO_HELP, GNOMEUIINFO_SUBTREE,
GNOMEUIINFO_SUBTREE_HINT, GNOMEUIINFO_SUBTREE_STOCK -- I hopefully find them
all ...

here is a patch for gnome-app-helper.h of gnome-libs-1.0.53:
--- snip ---
210c210
<       { GNOME_APP_UI_HELP, NULL, NULL, app_name, NULL, NULL, \
---
>       { GNOME_APP_UI_HELP, NULL, NULL, (gpointer)app_name, NULL, NULL, \
215c215
<       { GNOME_APP_UI_SUBTREE, label, NULL, tree, NULL, NULL, \
---
>       { GNOME_APP_UI_SUBTREE, label, NULL, (gpointer)tree, NULL, NULL, \
220c220
<       { GNOME_APP_UI_SUBTREE, label, hint, tree, NULL, NULL, \
---
>       { GNOME_APP_UI_SUBTREE, label, hint, (gpointer)tree, NULL, NULL, \
225c225
<       { GNOME_APP_UI_SUBTREE, label, NULL, tree, NULL, NULL, \
---
>       { GNOME_APP_UI_SUBTREE, label, NULL, (gpointer)tree, NULL, NULL, \
230c230
<       { GNOME_APP_UI_RADIOITEMS, NULL, NULL, list, NULL, NULL, \
---
>       { GNOME_APP_UI_RADIOITEMS, NULL, NULL, (gpointer)list, NULL, NULL, \
--- snip ---

Hope that helps
Uwe

--