Re: Dimmed buttons etc.

On Oct 21, 1999, warder@pcisys.net wrote:

> Primarily in properties dialogs, I have seen dimmed (unavailiable) butons and
> other widgets and I can't figure out how to do this.  Can anyone help?

Of course, with a GnomePropertyBox, this is taken care of for you, so
you shouldn't have to set the sensitivity at all by hand.  Also, you
wouldn't want to use gtk_widget_set_sensitivity() with a GnomeDialog,
either.  You'd want to use gnome_dialog_set_sensitive() instead.

If you're not using a GnomeDialog-derived widget, though, particularly
if it's a widget you created yourself, gtk_widget_set_sensitive() is the
way to go.

John