Re: How do I compute the size of the title bar?

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Daniel M. German wrote:

> bottom. And finally, how do I remove all window decorations from an
> application?
>
> Or, alternatively, can somebody point me to an application that does some or all of this?

You might look at the gmc sources (somewhere around gdesktop-icon.c or
somesuch), since the way it handles desktop icons is that each icon is
actually a decoration-free window.  Grep for _hints in those sources.

Curiously, why do you need to know what size the decorations are?

wrt