Re: goad status

On 11 Sep 1999 13:43:17 -0400, bob@cs.csoft.net <bob@cs.csoft.net> wrote:
>Yup. I was just trying to get a plan together for after the 1.0.50
>release.
>
>And making orbit work with resolve_initial_references on the nameserver
>should not break anything because nothing is using it because it is
>broken.

GNOME-specific stuff is not going into ORBit. The reason that we have a
gnome_name_service_get() routine is so that GNOME can do its own thing
with name service bootstrapping.

-- Elliot
Kennedy colonel fissionable domestic disruption DES World Trade Center
ammunition nuclear Waco, Texas Albanian munitions Marxist South Africa
KGB quiche