Re: goad status

Yup. I was just trying to get a plan together for after the 1.0.50
release.

And making orbit work with resolve_initial_references on the nameserver
should not break anything because nothing is using it because it is
broken. It will allow programs to be coded by the book rather then pulling
tricks. No current program should be affected by it.