Re: gnome-terminal and alternate character set

The default 10x20 fonts have all the line drawing characters -
certainly enough to support mc.  I've never had problems running mc and
having it render properly.

The terminal should support alternate mappitgs to | + - etc when the
font doesn't support the real line characters, but currently it does not.

 Michael