RE: An annoyingly regular 1.0.50 pep talk

Chris> I'm not sure if you guys have a policy on this CurrentDirectory
Chris> session entry, but it should probably be configurable - I want
Chris> it to be my home directory no matter what I do, where I start
Chris> GNOME from, etc.

Send a feature request to add this to the session manager.

Or, write a patch.  You have to update the session capplet to set some
config variable (in the same family as the other config options), and
change gsm/manager.c to respect this setting.

Tom