[gnome-libs] gnome-preferences: toolbar_icons

I've been asked if it's possible to use a GNOME application's toolbar in a
text-only mode, and I couldn't see such a possibility, so I decided to
modify gnome-app and gnome-properties a bit, by adding the functions
	gnome_preferences_{get,set}_toolbar_icons
and the configuration key
	Toolbar_icons
However, I am worried if committing my changes to the CVS tree would break
binary compatibility because of the change in
	struct GnomePreferences prefs
(libgnomeui/gnome-preferences.c:30). Please understand that I have no
experience in managing shared libaries, so maybe my worries are tottaly
unfunded, but I don't want to commit crap.

Bye,
	Cactus

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org