ORBit ANSI C problem

ORBit 0.4.94 cannot be compiled with strict ANSI C compiler, because
orbit-idl produces slightly non-conforming code. The problem first
appears in src/services/name/CosNaming.h which contains (line 190):

typedef struct {
   } CosNaming_NamingContext_InvalidName;

And then the same thing at line 205:

typedef struct {
   } CosNaming_NamingContext_AlreadyBound;

And then at line 220:

typedef struct {
   } CosNaming_NamingContext_NotEmpty;

The problem here is that empty struct is not allowed, so there should
be at least one dummy member present. Since the file was auto-generated
and I can't find the responsible code easily, could somebody more
familiar with the source help?

Then there are some missing #include <alloca.h> statements, but I suppose
I could take care of that.

--
 .-.   .-.    Life is a sexually transmitted disease.