[grave]: bug in gnome-mdi?

Hi all,
I'm using the "save" and "restore" functions of gnome-mdi to do
session saving. The problems comes when I close the app whit no childs,
this is, only the main mdi window. When restarting the app,
the restore function won't show the main mdi window because
this happens when the first child is added, but this time, there are no
childs to add, only the main mdi window should be there.
I can do a workaround testing if there are no childs, but I think
the restore function should do this.
What's the correct behaviour?
Thanks,
Manuel