Re: [OT] Mail user agents

David Lazaro Saz <dlazaro@retemail.es> writes:

>    Could you please recommend me another mail user agent?  It'll be
> real nice if you tell me why you are using it appart from which one
> you are using it.

Definitely, GNUS!!

This is a newsreader, but it works also as a mail reader.

It is super-configurable, and has a lot of options to read a lot of
mail, coloring, different folders, archiving, etc.

I have been using just for the past few days, and I have already
noticed the improvement in my time to deal with lots of mails, besides
that it runs on Emacs, giving me access to all the other capabilities
of Emacs.

Greetings,
--
Hugo Gayosso