[OT] Mail user agents

I suppose that a lot of people in this list has the same problem with
e-mail as me.  There's too much of it.  I have heard that Evolution
will solve almost all of our needs but in the meantime I'm having
a real nightmare with the huge size of my mailboxes.

   I have been using Netscape Messenger for a long time under different
platforms but it's getting worse with time and the version I'm using
now is the buggiest I've ever seen.

   Could you please recommend me another mail user agent?  It'll be
real nice if you tell me why you are using it appart from which one
you are using it.

   Thank you.