Using bonobo objects

Hi, there.

Etherape is gathering enough statistics data now that it would be very useful to present it graphically. I guess the proper (easiest?) way to do that would be to use bonobo objects.

I've see gnumeric screenshots that showed charts done using those objects. My questions:

  • Are the components that implement those charts part of gnumeric or do they have their own package?
  • Is bonobo stable enough that it is worth programming for? In many places gnumeric is referenced as a "test bed" as if it were not production code yet.
  • Is there any simple program out there that I can use to copy optional corba-gnome features in configure.in?

  • Thanks in advance.
    (I guess I could have answered many of these questions myself by downloading the source for gnumeric, but I'm a poor developer and I barely have any room left in my HD)

    Regards,
    Juan.