Re: Suggestion on how to contribute

Hi!

On 19 Apr 2000, Diego Dainese wrote:

> I should deliver a project to pass an academic exam involving a
> network server/client. My Teacher has made a few proposal such as
>
> - a CORBA service
> - a POP service
> - a tiny SMTP server
> - an LDAP server
> etc.
>
> But since I'm a big GNOME fan :-) I were wondering if I can make
> something to contribute to the GNOME project instead; obviously it
> must involve a network server/client too.
>
> Any proposal?

Months ago a wrote a simple examination app but without any networking
support.
Maybe you can get some ideas (or reuse some code):

http://roxi.rz.fh-mannheim.de/~hawlisch/gquest/index.html

Networking support was planned using CORBA but I had to stop working
on it because of high workload + university exams + writing my diploma
thesis.

 Cheers, Martin.

  mailto:hawlisch@roxi.rz.fh-mannheim.de
  http://www.hawlisch.de

  \ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |
   X   against HTML mail     | Copy me into your ~/.signature|
  / \  and postings          | to help me spread!            |