Re: gnome-core-1.1.9: panel eating memory

 have noticed that with too, but with other themes. The themes part has to do with gtk-engines. I think an upgrade of this one is needed to clean up all the mess.

 On another note it would be nice to make all panel applets autoresizing so that when I move afterstep clock to the small panel it would shrink accordingly.