Re: orbit across a network

I don't have an /etc/orbitrc file by default.  When I do an strace it
shows the orb looking in /usr/local/etc/orbitrc.  (I don't have that by
default either.)  I added 2 lines to /usr/local/etc/orbitrc:
	ORBIIOPIPv4=1
	ORBIIOPIPv6=1

With both of those lines the echo-server segfaults.  If I delete or
comment out the ORBIIOPIPv6 line then it works.  Do I need more options
set in an rc file somewhere. Could you send me your /etc/orbitrc actually
so I can check out all the available options?
	Has everyone else been able to run the echo server and clients
over a network with no problem?

Thanks,
Jeff