Re: Why GTK+ vs. GNOME?

Ali Abdin <aliabdin@aucegypt.edu> writes:
> How come I've never heard of people in the KDE group advocating
> moving widgets into Qt?

[disclaimer: I've been gone all weekend and haven't read most of my
mail or this whole thread]

Qt is a bit more complete than GTK 1.2 sans gnome-libs, including
stuff like image loading, etc. GTK 2.0 compares much more
favorably. (In part because I went through all the Qt docs compiling a
feature comparison, and pushed to fill in blanks that appeared in the
GTK column ;-) Most of the GTK blanks are now filled, and Qt has some
blanks of its own.

Havoc