Re: helix setup tools?

La plume légère, à Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 10:38:48PM -0500, heure d'inpiration,
Adrian Hosey écrivait en ces mots:
> Is this really a big deal? I use and have contributed to Cistron radiusd,

If you don't trust the company 100%, it may be a big deal. If you
write code you wish to GPL because you want it to remain free whatever
changes are made onto it, giving the copyright to someone else is like
licensing (to that entity) under the BSD license.

Personnally I would rather give my copyright to the FSF than to any
company. But also I am very paranoid (and anti-corporatist) ;-)

Wolfgang
--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.