Re: helix setup tools?

Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> wrote on 17/08/2000 (18:03) :
> The real issue is whether you trust Helix.  If you do then assigning

It is not Helix now that I don't trust it is Helix in the future. Why?
Because Helix Code is a company about money and these days ownership of
companies changes rapidly. FSF on the other hand is a non-profit
organisation, and thus cannot be overtaken by a larger company.

I still think that If licensing is the concern it ought to be assigned
it to FSF.

--
Preben Randhol - Ph. D student - http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent", Isaac Asimov