Re: helix setup tools?

HelixCode  does have the point of only the copyright holder can defend the code.
So you must be willing to go to court and sue in case someone violates the GPL
over your code.  One can assume HelixCode has more resources to carry out a
lawsuit than you can...  If someone violates the GPL over the Linux kernel, the
FSF can do nothing about it since FSF is not the owner of the code
in question, for example.

Of course, whether giving the ownership to Helixcode or the FSF is comparable
is another matter...

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@atai.org

Free Software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people.
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!