Re: helix setup tools?

Miguel...

All one has to do is to look honestly at Linux today...
With its mix of old, unfinished, and abandoned applications...
To see that commercial interests have to be involved...
If Linux is ever to succeed, at least on the desktop.

Whether one likes it or not, the majority of the world...
And the majority of the people in it, operate on a for profit basis...
To exclude these people, these forces, this reality from Linux...
Will only guarentee the failure of Linux as a viable alternative desktop os.

I have used Linux for several years now...
And have waited for the "free" software community to fill in the blanks...
Close the holes, and make Linux the everyman os that it should be...
It hasn't happened and isn't going to.

I applaud your efforts and I think many other people feel the same way...
Don't be overly impressed by the very vocal radical forces here.