Re: glade starting points? (Re: What's wrong with VDKBuilder?)

Mathieu Lacage <mathieu@eazel.com> wrote on 20/08/2000 (22:27) :
> It happens that some companies (ACT for example)
> DO develop gtk+/gnome applications in Ada95 (the corect spelling is: "Ada95"
> since it is actually a real name, not an acronym ;)
>
> Ada95 is actually sweet. I miss it when I program in C sometimes...

Yes it very much so. Especially the readability you get.

Head over to http://gtkada.eu.org/ or http://www.adapower.com/gtkada
(mirror in USA) and you will find more info about GtkAda. There are also
some screenshots of a very nice looking Graphical Debugger (look under
GVD) in the works.

--
Preben Randhol - Ph. D student - http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent", Isaac Asimov