Re: [Galeon-devel] User Interface

 Ok,

 I tried changing your .glade but it seems you embed mozilla in contents
of GnomeApp. Anyway, can you point me to where in the code (which file)
contains the description of contents of your GnomeApp.

 What I have in mind, is using an hpaned to get two resizible portions of
contents area. Left would hold as starter the bookmarks. Right the actual
content.

 As for the huge menu issues. This is a gnome problem and not a galeon
problem. There are no ways in gnome (it seems) to make scrollable menus.
You know with arrows in case your screen isn't enough. Maybe we should
forward this to gnome-devel? All gnome menus tend to become ridicilously
huge when having lots of items and long sentences. I don't have a ready
solution for that except to offer bookmarks on dockable notebook pages on
the left side of galeon.

On 8/24/00, 2:35:08 PM, Ricardo Fernández Pascual <rfp3@alu.um.es> wrote
regarding Re: [Galeon-devel] User Interface: