Re: key bindings

Mark Lehrer wrote:

> Gnome has a severe shortage of key bindings in just about every
> application.
>
> Is anyone working on this yet?

As a related aside, I believe one of the tasks that Sun are hoping to
get involved with now we're on board as part of the GNOME Foundation is
making GNOME accessible to users with disabilities.  In the case of
those who are unable to use a mouse, this will mean making making
*everything* accessible in a consistent way from the keyboard...

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
Calum Benson               Tel: +353 1 819 9771
Usability Engineer         Fax: +353 1 819 9078