Re: gsu (Was Re: More Political Stuff)

> Petr Tomasek <tomasek@etf.cuni.cz> writes:
> > So why not to pop-up a warning-dialog each time a user is installing new
> > theme?
> >

> Theme installation is usually "tar zxf theme.tar.gz", hard to add a
> dialog to that. ;-)

What about keeping a list of all known themes?  Then, anytime an unknown
theme is selected to use, a warning could pop-up.  You could put some
kind of signature in the themes too, to allow signing (I've never really
understand HOW that makes things safer, seeing as how anyone can just
copy the signature... but everyone else seems to like using signatures
all the time...)

Sean Etc.