Re: Decoupling GNOME Office?

My feelings on a "GNOME-Office" release is would it not be better
waiting until there is some sort of "interoperability" between the
applications,
and then saying "This is GNOME-Office. Bow before it".

What we'd be doing now would be "Here's some applications that you can use
in an office type situation", and then they are all back on their seperate
release
schedules again (Guppi once a year, Gnumeric once (or twice) an hour :)
which
just seems to complicate things ("GNOME Office keeps crashing", "What
version?"
"Oh 1.4, but I upgraded Gnumeric, which needed a new Bonobo, which killed
Guppi" etc).

Am I way off track here?
iain