Re: Decoupling GNOME Office?

Jon Trowbridge <trow@emccta.com> writes:
> Maybe this should all be moved to the gnome office list.  (Is there a
> gnome office list?  I see gnome-workshop-list, but it basically has
> never gotten any traffic...)

There's probably more motivation to use an office mailing list
now. When Sun's code comes out Oct. 13 some massive communication will
need to start happening, anyway.

I guess I might suggest the openoffice.org lists? Are people
comfortable centering office suite development on openoffice.org? We
should probably add GNOME mentions to www.openoffice.org and drop the
GNOME office web site, also.  If we aren't ready to go there, we can
create gnome-office-list@gnome.org and shut down the workshop list.

Havoc