gnome_dialog_set_defaut

Hi all!

I've got a GnomeDialog which contains 3 entries and a GtkCList. When I
enter data in the 3 entries and press enter, nothing happens.

So, my question (or my complaint) is: what is the purpose of
gnome_dialog_set_default? I was really surprised to see that it didn't
work as I expected, which is to bind the ENTER key to the default
button. Right now, it does nothing, it just highlights the default
button, but nothing else.

So, is this something to be changed in future versions or am I
misunderstanding something?

Cheers