Re: GdkCardImage

> Are there any docs floating around about GdkCardImage, as I would like to
> program a card game, and it seems like that's the best way to do it.  I
> looked at the source code for either aisleriot or freecell (can't remember
> which at the moment) and came away confused.

The card-libray is found in Freecell, and both AisleRiot and Freecell
use it.  However, it's not that great, and I, for one, would like to see
it improved.  I started rewriting it to use the Canvas a few months ago,
but didn't get far enough to have anything all that interesting.  If
you're interested in working on it some, I can send you the code (or
check it in.)

What game, btw??

-Jonathan