Re: Implementing gnome canvas items

Hello,

You can probably borrow gnome-canvas-acetate item from Gill (or sodipodi,
which has already borrowed it from Gill).

As it is usable item, what about merging it into libgnomeui?

The alternative (which seems better to me) would be modifying canvas so,
that all unhandled events can be picked from root group.

Lauris