Re: GDM

>> Anyone know who is "in charge" of gdm these days?

Elliot> This is sort of up-in-the-air. Martin has not been seen alive
Elliot> for a long time, and I haven't heard any rumblings of a
Elliot> release.

The rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated :)

The silence is due to two things:

1. I'm busy at work (surprise)

2. I haven't received many bug reports so I assume gdm Just Works<tm>
   for people (Famous last words. I can already hear the deep rumbling
   sound of bug reports in the distance).

Lots of good stuff coming up in beta5. It's still a bit flakey due to
X server forking rewrite, though. Needs fixing/testing before release.

--
Martin Kasper Petersen			BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
mailto:mkp@SunSITE.auc.dk		http://SunSITE.auc.dk/~mkp/