TextCanvasItem not working with Canvas_AA?

I got the problem that my TextCanvasItem is working with a normal Canvas
but not in an antialiased. Why ??

last->item = gnome_canvas_item_new(group, gnome_canvas_text_get_type(),
                                   "text", last->string,
                                   "x", (double)last->x,

"y",(double)last->y+last->id_handler*10,
                                   "font", last->font,
                                   "anchor", GTK_ANCHOR_SW,
                                   "fill_color_rgba", last->color,
                                   NULL);