Re: Compiling from CVS

Aron Griffis <agriffis@bigfoot.com> writes:
> Obviously ./autogen.sh is involved, but when I run it I get the
> following output.  Could somebody give me a pointer to get started?

If you installed GNOME under a prefix different from
autoconf/automake, you may need to tell aclocal where to find m4
files. For example I do this:

ACLOCAL_FLAGS='-I /opt/gnome/share/aclocal' ./autogen.sh

The space between -I and the directory name is important, for some
stupid reason, so watch out for that gotcha.

Havoc