Re: Re2: Some general facts about panel ...- Gnome Pager

> 	-The right side: an E-like icon-box
> 		-Again a horizontally scrollable one row, multi-
> 		columns GtkTable, with each slot containing one icon for
> 		each minimized app.

This doesn't do the same job as the taskguide, so shouldn't be a thing that aims
to "replace" the taskguide. The task guide shows all windows on the screen, so
you can see at a glace what is happening on your desktop. If you only show
minimised tasks, then to find what applications you are running you need to look
at the rest of the desktop.

And I'd use a gtk-drawingarea instead of a table.
iain