Re: [pygtk] Help with GnomeMDI/GtkPlug, GtkSocket

 Ok,

I will ditch MDI once and for all.

Now what about GtkPlug/GtkSocket?

Do they work? A nice stupid example, with one GtkLabel in a GtkPlug
inside a GtkSocket in a another 2-GtkBox GtkWindow??

I have not been able to successfully do it.

On 1/17/00, 2:23:59 PM, Deirdre Saoirse <deirdre@deirdre.net> wrote
regarding Re: [pygtk] Help with GnomeMDI/GtkPlug, GtkSocket:

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Hassan Aurag wrote:

> >  For example, what's wrong with the following:

> You're using the MDI interface, the lamest interface known to mankind.

>:)

> Seriously, I don't know what the problem is, but I want to register my
> disparagement of this human interface abomination.

> --
> _Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
> "Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest
Moderator
> "That's because the Martians keep shooting things down." -- Harlan
Rosenthal