Re: Rebooting and halting the system in gnome

Manuel Clos wrote:

> Is there any way of normal users to reboot or halt the machine
> without being prompted for they password?? I think such an option
> should be located in the Control Centre, but it isn't.

Sorry, but I got misunderstood. What I mean is when you hit the foot
menu
and then choose "end session" you are prompted what to do:

	* end session
	* halt the system
	* reboot the system

you can end session normally, but you will be prompted with your
password
(if you're not root) to halt or reboot the system. I want normal users
to be able to reboot or halt without any password when they want to end
session.

Thanks,

Manuel Clos.