Probably not the good list, but...

Hi,
Can someone tell me how we can do drag and drop in Gnome and Gtk ?
I've read :
Drag-and-Drop in GTK+ and GNOME - by Owen Taylor
but I found nothing of interest for me!
I'd like to have a example of how we initialize widget, and how we call
the drag'n drop functions.

Till now, I've done Drag'n Drop 'by hand'. I mean that I handle
evenment,
and do the appropriate thing to emulate a drag'n drop. I'm sure there's
a better way, but I don't find anything in the Gtk or Gnome tutorial,
paper, ...
If you don't have example, tell me the step to do to initialize a DnD

How can I get the cursor pixmap ?
--
Florent DEVIN