Re: Gtk font/style question

Maybe it would be worth looking at using gnome-print.  It has some extra
font handling stuff that can help with these things.

Parsing XLFDs and modifying them is a bit difficult, and probably won't
work with all possible XLFDs (eg. ones using the matrix extension may trip
up your code).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au