Re: 3D Gnoming this week

Not only that - but old hardware does not support 3D - so it would be
nice if we don't 'fully depend' on it. Also - i could be wrong - but 3D
isn't really an option on a Sparc or Alpha (or is it?)

For example - I have a PCI Cirrus Logic 5430. Not a very powerful card :)
And with such an old video card comes a semi-old machine (P233 MMX) - so
software based 3D stuff is just not viable :)

But then again - I plan on getting a Riva TNT2 Ultra - so 3D stuff would
be nice :)