Re: window-in-window MDI

Ok. I have held off my 2 cents till now. 99% of the linux users use linux
because of choice. We love to be able to configure every aspect of our
boxes. One of the reasons gnome users use gnome over kde is that gnome
gives a greater amount of choice to the end users. Dont be selfish. The
code has already been written, it is small, dont use it if you dont like
it. I for one wont use it, but I do like the fact that its there if I want
it. I know it might be bad UI, but its the users choice to use it.